Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Arrival: Mrs. K Gets a Sister!

No, my mom did not have a baby! Rather, my brother got married ... giving me the sister I've always wanted! I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid on this beautiful day! The bride & groom (the new Mr. & Mrs. T), were lucky enough to have the ONLY Saturday this fall with sunshine and no rain! I would say just "luck" all around!

The remarkable qualities of this wedding (of course I will list them):
  1. The amazing aroma that greeted me as I walked into my new sister-in-law's parents' house!
  2. A long walk down the aisle followed by ...
  3. The most heart felt homily ever ... from a self proclaimed "old bachelor." Aww.
  4. BURBERRY PLAID (see my previous posts ... dog collar, coat, etc.)
  5. The striking dark wood of the mansion where the bride and groom portraits were taken. Can't wait to see the professional pics!
  6. An elegant, unique reception venue.
  7. THE FOOD - scones, yummy signature champagne cocktails, dates wrapped in bacon (yum!), bruschetta, filet mignon, squash soup, chocolate dipped strawberries with cheesecake wedding cake, sliders & fries as a midnight snack! Everywhere you turned there was something delicious! It was definitely an eating event!! Yum, yum, yum!
  8. Scenes so hysterical I wish there'd been a videographer so they could be relived forever!
  9. An after party!!

A few pictures from this lovely occasion:

The Beautiful Newlyweds!


And the Happy Recently Weds!




No comments:

Post a Comment