Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shopping Bag

About two weeks ago my coworker, Mrs. D, gave me a 25% off coupon. Now I am not one to let a coupon go to waste so here is what landed in my shopping bag (kind of)

OK so this dress didn't end up being purchased since they didn't have it in the store but I do ADORE it!! I am loving ruffles and anything girly this year.

This sweater was a STEAL - $128 marked down to $69.99 then an additiona 25% off. Will be perfect with riding boots ... which have yet to be purchased ;)

This drapey v-neck sweater in a charmed violet color. It's not a favorite item in my closet but it's cute.

This blouse which was an ah-mazing deal! $79.50 marked down to $49.99 then 25% off ... except when I got to the counter it was $29.99 with 25% off - cha ching!!





No comments:

Post a Comment