Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas List

Apparently the list previously given to Mr. K wasn't any good. He doesn't feel like buying me a North Face parka, Asics running shoes, or LuluLemon workout gear for Christmas even though those are the things I really NEED! Though I suppose I need a new iPod too. Or perhaps iPad - hmm!

So here is my list, oh darling hubby, of things I don't need but want!

  1. Coach giraffe print ponytail scarf.

2. Amazing Grace by Philosophy perfume. Need to have something subtle since my migraines are so bad.

3. I found this one on today's Gilt Groupe sale. Kate Spade Amelia bag. Though I suppose we can add "anything patent leather" to my list as well.

4. Some kind of ivory cashmere scarf. This particular one is Magaschoni from BlueFly.


5. Betsey Johnson bow earrings. Awwwwww.







No comments:

Post a Comment