Thursday, August 18, 2011

BCBG Max Azria

Dear Max Azria,

Please stop tempting me.

Fondly,

Mrs. K




OK I know it's teeny tiny but I couldnt' find a larger image. Check out the dress on the far right. It is stunning in this picture! A nice cherry red (not a hint of orange), with buttons down the front and a substantial cuff on the sleeve. So elegant!

Similar to the red dress pictured above but definitely different. Doesn't it remind you of something Kate Middleton would rock? LOVE! (BCBGMaxAzria from Saks.com)
This cardigan I'm actually not 100% sure is from BCBGMaxAzria. I can tell you this much - I found it at Bloomingdales.com and I L-O-V-E it.


This too. This one I know for sure is BCBG though. It has a black sash to tie it closed. The kind of thing I could probably live in.











No comments:

Post a Comment