Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday's Material Wishlist Vol. 4

Well it has been about 3 (wow!) months since I last posted a Material Wishlist on a Thursday. Aside from the new leggings, boyfriend blazer, grey corduroys, black turtleneck and 2 camisoles, I have been pretty good about not shopping for myself during the holiday season! It has been torture, but I have not bought a pair of shoes since my moment of weakness during the TB Private Sale back in October. I truly thought I was on the road to recovery until a little message arrived this morning notifying me of the TB Winter Sale - up to 60% off! Of course there are about a bazillion things I am lusting after so where better to express my material desires than on my trusty blog! (Crossing my fingers my darling husband reads this one!)

The Meredith Top (in eggplant)
The Gada Sweater
The Alexandra Moccasin

The Simone Cardigan





The Ainsley Mary Jane


The Katrina Pump


The Liv Jacket







The Logo Studded Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment