Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday's Gripe

While I do love my little darling, Piper, I am getting frustrated that she still is unable to sleep through the night! Last night she woke me up at 1:30 AM because she had an accident in her crate. I took her outside to show her that when you cry in the middle of the night, the next step is to go outside. I changed her bedding and put her back down to bed and she cried for an HOUR! It was 2:30 AM at this point and only 3.5 hours before I had to get up for work so Mr. K moved her crate into the basement for the remainder of the night so we could sleep a little. I went down at 6:00 to start her morning routine. She didn't want to come out of her crate! She stood up inside it, squatted, and went to the bathroom! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment