Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thursday's Material Wishlist Vol. 12 (Wednesday Rue La La edition)

For those who aren't privy to the wonderful world of boutique shopping at Rue La La, please message me and I'll send you an invitation to join. It is fabulous. It is also a shame that I told Mr. K I would stop shopping because I have a wishlist a mile long ... there are some GREAT boutiques open right now!

Loving these Vince Camuto shoes! Just $49! But buyer beware, the shoes run 1/2 size small.

Also open now, Michael Kors home. Above - Taos Bedding. Below 2 images - Phuket sheets & comforter set. To die for!



And of course, French Connection. One of my faves ... right up there with BCBG!
Love this little striped top.



Miss R bought this cute little number below. :)






There was a picture of aviator sunglasses from FC here somewhere but not sure where it went???


No comments:

Post a Comment