Friday, July 9, 2010

Shopping Bag

Since Mr. K bought me my new bedding - did I tell you about my new bedding? See Michael Kors Phuket from a previous post, I digress - anyhow, since then, I have been on a bit of a decorating kick. I bought a new rug from Restoration Hardware to go beneath our dining set. I'm investigating a new area rug for our living room. I've selected a paint color for our new kitchen. This weekend I plan to check out Lowe's for a kitchen light fixture and new handles for the cabinets.

But then I got to work this morning, checked my yahoo mail and there was a message from Martin & Osa: New Items Added to Sale + Additional 50% Off! Who could resist? Well I sure couldn't! So here is what I bought - the Bo Peep Espadrille. Regularly $120, marked down to $59 with an additional 50% off. Really, they were quite a steal!



No comments:

Post a Comment