Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday's Material Wishlist Vol. 13

Not since I first stepped foot inside the tangerine & magenta fabulousness of a Tory Burch boutique (estimate: 2007) have I been so influenced and inspired by a store as I was by Lulu Lemon. My "California gurl"friend Miss D lives out in San Francisco. While traveling a few weeks ago, she insisted that I was going to go into Lulu Lemon and was going to buy something. I had vowed never to spend $100 on yoga pants but guess what ... I did. (Well, maybe not $100 but $68 on a pair of crops - WHICH I have worn twice already to walk Piper).

Anyhow, where was I? Oh! Later that night I flew home from San Francisco on the red eye. Upon arriving home, I slept a few hours in my bed then promptly set up shop in front of my iMac to pay a visit to lululemon.com and make my wishlist.

So here it is. And what I find to be more inspirational than just the lifestyle that this store promotes and exudes is the extracurriculars that are offered! One local store transforms into a yoga studio every Sunday morning and offers a free yoga class. Another local store has a running club on Wednesday evenings. The mantra on Lululemon.com is to sweat once a day ...
















No comments:

Post a Comment