Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marc Jacobs

I don't claim to be any kind of fashion guru or anything but I know what I like and today, I REALLY liked the Marc Jacobs boutique at Gilt.com. Again, I am not the authority on this so I have no clue if these are current or outdated "fashions" but I loved them all.

Here are my top picks:

Red & turquoise. I don't even care what the pieces are, I like this color combination.
Navy. Silk. Blouse. THREE things I love all put together.
A spring time twist on the sweater dress.


BOWS!


A mix of patterns put together and doesn't look messy.




This reminds me of a top that is currently on sale at j.crew but the lace stripes are a single color. This is WAY more fun.




The style of this dress really appealed to me. The close up shot revealed that the pattern on it is actually a little "marc jacobs" logo. Super cute.




Could've sworn I tried this one on in a department store a while back (possibly Century21) but didn't pull the trigger. And here it is again!




So cute and comfy. This is the kind of thing I don't buy because I would live in it.



This top seems to be an incredibly versatile piece - the kind of thing you could wear to work and feel confident in, then wear out after work and not feel frumptastic.



Just. Love.





This is so cute. I love the color and the swiss dots. It doesn't have the same wearability as the pink one pictured above, but is still pretty spectacular.




A little apron dress - cuuuute!





And last but not least - my true love. Wrap. Ruffles.


















No comments:

Post a Comment