Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shoe Lust

Yesterday I received an email from Neiman Marcus notifying me of new arrivals for spring flats! It is not even mid-February here in New England but the winter has been so long, I am lusting for spring.


Why not start off with an old standby? The Tory Burch Revas. Neiman Marcus featured them in silver and I could envision this color being quite versatile.
OK how about the Tory Burch espadrilles too, while we're at it? (Of course I already own multiple pairs of Revas and the espadrilles from last year as well but what's a few more pairs?)
To DIE for. Stuart Weitzman glitter elastic flats. OMG heart them!


The Frye woven skimmer. They come in a gunmetal color which is the best color, by far.

I think these ones were from Elie Tahari. I had tried on a pair of lace platform pumps at Aldo and ever since, have been lusting for lace shoes.


These ones might be Elie Tahari also - super cute gold drivers. The thing I love about metallics - they are sooo versatile!







No comments:

Post a Comment