Monday, January 31, 2011

Shopping Bag

Well it is January 31 and there is no sign of a ground hog this year! I am sure he is buried under about 4 feet of snow at this point but that hasn't stopped me from fantasizing about spring and even summer!



At the top of my lust list - this skirt from Lands End Canvas. It is just $59.50 and so adorable.

This little sweater dress below was my first ever purchase from Lands End Canvas. I got the size small and do find that their clothes run a size big. I styled the dress similarly, with a white button down under but added a belt to cinch in the extra fabric around the middle. Throw on some black tights and black high heel oxfords and I was ready for the office! This look below with leggings and flats is perfect for the weekend! This is currently on sale though not many sizes left. If you want it, hurry!




No comments:

Post a Comment