Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Confused!

Something is happening to me that has never happened before. I must be going through a phase because never have I been so unenthused about clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, outerwear, accessories, the arrival of resort wear ... etc! Maybe it's because it's January 5th and the new year's resolutions are still fresh, but I've found myself perusing not Neiman Marcus nor Saks, neither Zappos nor Endless, neither J.crew nor Piperlime. Rather I have been visiting, how shall I say, "active lifestyle"inspired websites. Today I have visited asics.com and ladyfootlocker.com. I purchased new running sneakers (much needed but unexciting). Yesterday's purchase were the running crops from LuluLemon. Either my workout wardrobe had grown dire ... or there is nothing left in this world for me to buy OTHER than gym paraphernalia. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment