Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lust: Maxi Dresses

Wardrobe inspiration finally arrived to my inbox in the form of a Bloomingdale's email. The email selected certain garments and displayed how to wear them now and how to wear them later. Some of the styles made sense - silk scarves, trench coats, cardigans, wide leg pants. Others did not - white dresses, maxi dresses. While we are expecting several inches of snow here tomorrow, the thought of maxi dresses got me really excited for spring ... even though it is several months away at this point.

Here are my top 3 maxi dresses from Bloomingdales.

1. The DvF wrap maxi. I have no clue who would ever need this item or why, but I truly love how it looks.
2. The DvF patio maxi dress. The black is a little unexciting but the style of the dress is lovely.
3. Now here we go! A patio style maxi dress with a colorful pattern! Fun and exciting. This one is from Alice & Olivia.




No comments:

Post a Comment