Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ABS Dress

When the previews for "Easy A" were on TV 24/7 back in the fall, I definitely noticed Emma Stone as a beautiful actress I hadn't seen before. It wasn't until she wore this fabulous melon colored Calvin Klein dress to the 2011 Golden Globes and donned platinum blonde hair that I thought she was a star! Ever since, I have set my mind on having a similar style dress. So simple and chic!
Here is a little gem I found on ideeli Sunday night. It is turquoise (LOVE!) and similar style to Emma's except shorter and doesn't have an open back. Miss R helped me pick out a black & white striped blazer from TJ Maxx this weekend and I was thinking of maybe pairing it with this dress and some gold accessories until it gets warm enough to go without a jacket. Oh, dress was only $59! Score!


No comments:

Post a Comment