Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The North Face

When it comes to weekends, I am a creature of habit. This winter, I rocked the same animal print cardigan, jeans and flats every single weekend. I have moved on and am currently donning a green North Face fleece with an ivory North Face vest and either yoga pants or running crops and sneakers. When I found the Avery fleece from the North Face, I knew that I must own it and it would become my weekend stand-by. I ordered it from EMS.com for in-store pick up and trekked up there on my lunch break today to pick it up. Boy am I glad I didn't have it shipped to the house! I was sorely disappointed in this garment. The medium was too big and sloppy all over. The bottom hem hit right at the widest part of my hips and made me look short and wide. Ick! The small fit much better but was a little snug around the hips and certainly wasn't what I had in mind for something loungy to spend the weekends in. Overall grade on this one C-

No comments:

Post a Comment