Thursday, April 8, 2010

Atlanta Shoe Club

Woo hoo when I uploaded the pics they came out in the intended order!!

So ... here are the pics from the Atlanta Hello Stiletto event I attended last week.

Here is the group I was with:

Another shot outside, could I look any WORSE? Or FAT?
LOTS of super cute shoes in this group!!

Strutting my stuff down the pink carpet. Why couldn't I just smile? :D
My shoes. If you must know, Boutique 9. Not really a designer, but not super cheap either.
More of our shoes.
My work colleague's shoes. Super cute Betsey Johnson d'orsays.
These are the shoes I was absolutely OBSESSED with but have been unable to find. If you have any leads, let me know ASAP!
Aaaaand the winner of the "Best in Shoe" .....
A close up of the winner's shoes. Not my personal fave but I wasn't on the judging panel.












No comments:

Post a Comment