Friday, April 2, 2010

Jeggings - why?

This past Monday I had the pleasure of spending 6 hours waiting in a one room airport when my flight to Atlanta was cancelled. Luckily, I was with a work colleague and didn't have to kill all that time solo. During our lengthy wait, we happened to witness by far the worst crime of fashion I have ever laid eyes on. I couldn't help but snap a picture (of course when she was not looking, making the photo all the more unflattering).

Here she is, in all her glory. In case you need me to interpret what is going on here, this is the list: Riding boots, jeggings, a tiered floral print synthetic dress and a cropped denim jacket = items that People StyleWatch is saying are all in style for spring 2010, but gone terribly wrong.
Aaaand look what appeared in my yahoo mail inbox this morning. "Jeggings, it's a trend, not a typo." Just terrible. In my humble opinion, the only pants worn by women that do not have a zipper should be sweats and yoga pants.


1 comment:

  1. oh c'mon!! i think you've rocked leggings in your time!

    ReplyDelete