Monday, April 26, 2010

Jimmy Choo

Hey! I am finally back from all my trips to California and Atlanta! I really did have a good time in Atlanta though - between the two trips I attended a shoe party, watched adults play kick ball, sampled sangria at at least a half dozen restaurants, and was chauffered in a navigator super stretch limo to the office and to the mall! Ballin! ;)

I must say, Atlanta might have more shopping malls per square mile than even New Jersey! During my trip, I only made it to two: Phipps and Lenox. Didn't buy much, but if my husband asks, I didn't buy anything. Just a pair of patent leather platform peep toe slingbacks from Belk at Phipps and some lingerie from Macy's at Lenox. The Macy's was definitely nicer than any around here, other than Herald Square, of course!

Anyhow, I didn't see these shoes in person but have been doing a little online perusing. Meet Jimmy Choo Private. *Drool* They would totally be IN MY CLOSET if not for the $950 price tag - ouch! If you happen to know of a knock off, please let me know!! I'm thinking in the $100-$150 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment