Thursday, September 9, 2010

Barker & Meowsky

I am getting to the point where I am sick and tired of people mistaking my precious (and albeit very feminine) little Piper for a boy! Last week I was venting my aggravation to my friend Mrs. F who told me a girly collar would solve my problems. She recommended Barker & Meowsky, a boutique pet store near Chicago. I visited their website and well, I got carried away.

Piper's birthday is September 27. Right around the corner! Of course she needs a dog cake for her first birthday!
And a special collar for the birthday girl! Sweet treats for the sweet boxer!

Cherries! Too adorable.

Spots! I absolutely LOOOOVE the red & pink. Piper couldn't be mistaken for a boy in that collar, could she?




Here we go - LADY bugs. No male dog would ever rock a lady bug collar.


But wait, Christmas is just around the corner! Of course Piper will need to be festive too!







And for one in my 14 month marriage I am sad that my wedding has passed, as Piper will never have the opportunity to don a "dog of the bride" collar. :(







No comments:

Post a Comment