Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping Bag

I apologize for the mini pics. I don't know how to enlarge them to a visible size.

But I did want to share my Wednesday SCORE! I know I had said I wouldn't buy skinny cargo pants because if you weren't self conscious about your thighs before, you would be when you put these on. Believe me, I was no exception to this. But I did find that the Sanctuary ones from Lord & Taylor were slightly more forgiving to my ample "T" thighs. ("T" as in maiden name, and the side of the family where my 3 aunts all have big butts & thighs).

Anyhow, to make a short story long, the ones at Lord & Taylor were regularly $118 down to $88.50. Probably an additional 20% off too since they're allllllways running coupons.
But those weren't the ones I bought. These ones were. $39.99 on ideeli.com! SCORE!!! And they still had my size in stock. I think they might be a slightly lighter shade of army green and only have 1 cargo pocket instead of 2 but for half the price, it was a no brainer!





No comments:

Post a Comment