Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thursday's Material Wishlist Vol. 17 (Wednesday edition)

Now that Mr. K and I have decided to remodel our kitchen, shopping has been seriously downgraded to the tune of Zara. I visited the Zara website yesterday and it is remarkably improved from the state it was in a few months ago (lookbooks, no online shopping capabilities, no prices).

Anyhow, Zara works well with my fall 2010 budget and I LOOOVE everything I have seen!! The list below contains some of my faves but is by no means comprehensive.

A camel cape! SUPER cute!

And a camel collar-less jacket - whaaat!
An animal print shoulder bag with a chain strap. Definitely a cheaper alternative to the fabulous one at Ann Taylor.


Flouncy circle skirt - ah-dorable!



This is on my MUST MUST MUST OWN list and is my favorite item at Zara.com - the lace tee. Apparently there is also a version of the tee in a dress. LoOoOoOove!

And a chain print blouse. SUPER cute and really versatile!









No comments:

Post a Comment