Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Belmont Stakes

Last year Mr. K and I had the pleasure of attending a horse race in Saratoga Springs, New York. We didn't win, but we did have a blast! This year we've decided to up the ante and are heading to the Belmont Stakes! Obviously the second most important part of this is wardrobe (the most important being winning this time 'round!).

1. A large hat is a MUST. This particular one is from Vineyard Vines.

2. A super preppy dress. This white dress is also from Vineyard Vines.



3. Scarf dress from Vineyard Vines. So stunning, elegant, preppy.



4. Navy dress from Elizabeth McKay. This dress is reminiscent of the one my bridesmaids wore from Jenny Yoo!



5. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G Lilly Pulitzer. Literally, anything will do.



6. More Lilly. Totally loving the white with gold embroidery.



7. Kate Spade. I think this dress is also available in a skirt version as well, though I wasn't able to locate it online.










No comments:

Post a Comment