Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PSA: Ann Taylor & Ann Taylor Loft

Yesterday kicked off Friends & Family 30% off (online and in stores) at both Ann Taylor and the Loft. Never one to resist a sale or let a coupon go to waste, I checked it out on lunch today. Purchased this navy and ivory striped wrap dress from Ann Taylor. Also got an ivory cardigan to wear over it until it warms up here. This should be super cute for Easter with the Kors Vivian wedges I have built a wardrobe around but have yet to wear. After Ann Taylor, I hit the Loft. Bought the cotton linen cargo skirt pictured below in white. This is the kind of item I love but hate to buy because I know I will live in it for the entire summer when I am not working. I plan to prep it up with a navy tee and denim jacket.
Spring must surely be in the air because I was instantly drawn to this floral skirt the moment I walked into the Loft. It is so cute for work and will be good for my business trips to California. I wasn't sure what to put on top so also picked up a plain hot pink short sleeve tee. Again, the Kors Vivan wedges will be AMAZE paired with this. I also have copper colored woven Cole Haan peep toes that would look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment