Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shopping Bag

Oh boy am I in trouble today! All my online purchases from last week will be delivered to our front porch at some point during the day and what time will I be home to intercept? Oh 9 PM! Now my secret will be out to Mr. K about what I do on my "coffee breaks" at work.



Well - what did I do?


I treated myself to a new pair of Tory Burch Thora flip flops. Because the gold and pewter ones I have aren't enough. Oh no, I needed tumbled black leather ones too.

A box from DSW is on the way also. These were super cheap but in my husband's mind, that's no reason to just buy something. Oh well. It's too late now! These cute little wedges from Jones NY will be arriving shortly.










Did you think that was IT? Heavens no! Those are just the only photos I could find. I also bought a purple wrap dress from Banana Republic since there was a 40% off sale one day last week. I had to add a few more items to my shopping bag to get it over $50 so I could qualify for the free shipping. :) Two pairs of tights are on the way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment