Monday, May 23, 2011

Shopping Bag

On June 26, I will be crossing an item off my bucket list: completing a half marathon. Leading up to the half marathon, I've been participating in shorter, 5K races. I have some workout gear that I like but obviously need more. You can never have enough of anything, right? And afterall, I am a "collector" of just about every single thing ...

So this is what I got - Under Armour Tech Sleeveless v-neck tops. I have two of these in the long sleeve version and they are amazing. They wash and dry well and don't lose their wicking abilities. I bought heather gray and yellow.
Under Armour compression 4 inch shorts. I actually haven't tried Under Armour bottoms before but these were recommended by my friend Mrs. O as a pair that do not have the annoying qualities of chafing, riding up or slapping against the back of your legs. Unsure about what size, I ordered both a small and a medium.


New kicks! YAYAYAY! I've done TONS of research on pronation and different running styles. I am a neutral runner, if not under pronating slightly. I bought these from Road Runner Sports and can't wait to test them out!



Coming soon - more Lulu Lemon SOCKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment