Friday, June 17, 2011

Ban.do

I first got wind of Ban.do a little over 2 years ago when I was in the midst of wedding planning and carefully coordinating my look. I didn't end up purchasing anything but have been lusting after their creations ever since. Today, Swirl is having a Ban.do sale and the prices are great! As usual, I have some top picks:







The one below I was O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D with for my wedding look but didn't end up buying it. My dress was heavily embroidered silk organza and I thought the design might conflict with it. It would've been kind of a lot going on. Mr. K didn't care for this piece because he thought it looked like spiders. Whatever. Men!





Did this one look familiar? Because Taylor Swift was photographed in it practically everywhere she went in spring 2009. Here is Taylor pictured below in the Ban.do design.















No comments:

Post a Comment