Friday, June 10, 2011

Project: Living Room Remodel 2011

After a little over 3 years in our townhouse, Mr. K and I are ready to upgrade to something with our own yard. We started our big sprucing-up projects last year ('memba the kitchen before & after pics?). In March I started my overhaul of the living room. It's still underway but this is where it's at right now. Mr. K won't let me replace the sofas even though they are completely pathetic and sorry looking so I resorted to covering them with a bazillion throw pillows. The latest addition (center) is from Ballard Designs. In the online description and photo, the bows are on the sides of the pillow but when I received it, the bows were on the top and bottom. I think the monogram might have been stitched on sideways but it's not worth complaining about since now this pillow is on backorder. (Side note: Ballard Designs has worse back orders than Pottery Barn! Simply terrible).

My new area rug will arrive sometime next week so more pics coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment