Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Project: Living Room Remodel 2011 (Update)

Last week I wrote about our newest throw pillow to cover our sorry looking sofas. This week our newest living room addition arrived - a new 8x10 area rug! Since I am terrified of decorating in color, this is the perfect rug for me. It is a black rug with tones of beige and taupe accenting. We barely had it rolled out before Piper dragged her Nylabone over and set up shop in the middle of it. Sweet girl!

Once she finally moved (or we forced her to move), we were able to put the room back together. Leave it to Mr. K to kick up his feet while I finished up with all the details. We're still waiting on 3 more custom throw pillows which also have a black background and a pattern in the same color scheme as the rug. I think it will really pull it all together. Next up: new coffee table!

And another mini-makeover project: our office. I did some decorating, cleaned, shredded tons of mail and did some touch up painting. We just need a new chair and it'll be all set!








No comments:

Post a Comment