Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Project: Dining Room Remodel 2011

Now that we're tying up the loose ends of our living room remodel, it's time to move on to the dining room. I have made a little check list and the biggest item will be recovering the chairs. I've already started scouting out some fabric possibilities but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I am thinking a solid color but I will certainly have to take a trip to Calico Corners soon.





I have made some progress though - Sunday Mr. K and I took a trip to a fabulous HomeGoods store and picked up a mirror to hang in our dining room. While persuing potterybarn.com today, I ordered these vintage chair prints pictured below. We already have a tin fork & spoon hung on one of the walls. I'm hoping I can make it come together as well as the living room did! Before pics coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment