Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PSA: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Oh I am literally shaking with excitement because there are only TWO days until the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Have you any idea what this means?! This means that we can buy new, fall fashions on sale before fall even arrives!! How wonderful! Here is the full link to the Catalog but I've included my fall favorites below for your viewing pleasure.


This boucle jacket was on the first page of the catalog. How could you not thumb through the whole thing after seeing this? I want more!

If you've been following my blog for a while or perhaps had some free time recently to go through my old posts, you would have seen about a year ago when I was completely smitten with capelets. Well that hasn't gone away. I don't own one yet but I love this one paired with the tie front blouse.
Another capelet. This one is about $300 cheaper than the one pictured above though I don't like it quite as well. This one reads: strictly weekend. I don't think I could get away with this at work.


The picture below is kind of tiny so I'm not sure you can make them out but this whole look is nicely done. I love the open cardigan and the quilted boots. The boots are Corso Como and it will be tough for me to not buy them!



OK, OK. I know. More stripes!

And a perfectly coordinated work look. I think this look was by Halogen but if you like it, you can confirm by checking out the Nordstrom Catalog.



Loafers! You knew there would be shoes on this list sooner or later, right?!

And, of course, no shopping spree is complete without some Tory Burch. While I do love the boots, I am lusting for a TB handbag! This one is beautiful and I can't see what else is on sale once it begins on Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment