Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PSA: J.Crew

Darn inbox keeps filling up with sale notification emails day in and day out! Today's PSA is imminent, as J.Crew is extending an additional 30% off all sale items but it ends today. So, basically, hurry.

I went into the store and bought the Leslie lace shell pictured below. I have no clue what I am going to do with it but it was cute, marked down to $55 from $88 + an additional 30% off. I am thinking of styling it with a black pencil skirt and red patent leather pumps (that I have yet to purchase!).

I also snagged a cute pair of shorts to wear sailing on Thursday. They are a light chambray material and color, pleated in the front, cuffed, with a chambray tie belt on them. I was going to pair them with a navy and white wide stripe tee and my brown sperry topsiders.
OK here is what I was really looking for in the store but unable to find, so I ordered online: turquoise colored khaki shorts! Not sure why I was so drawn to them but I have tons of plans for them!





No comments:

Post a Comment