Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home Reno

Since Mr. K and I closed on our first home in May of 2008, we have been in a constant state of home renovation. We have redone the main floor with hardwood and new light fixtures. We have re-carpeted the bedrooms and office. We have installed new toilets, vanities, sink tops and fixtures in the bathrooms. We have put down new floor mouldings and installed new 6 panel doors. We have totally upated our 1985 home into something out of the 2000 era ... except for the kitchen! Our kitchen still has linoleum floors, a light fixture similar to those at Applebee's, maple colored cabinets, formica butcher block counters and almond appliances! It is terrible! The worst part about it is that we have redone the whole rest of the place but when we have friends over, everyone manages to congregate in our hideous 1985 kitchen! The only plus side to our kitchen is that it is quite large. I am hoping to redo this room in the next year or so to make our place completely remodeled!! Today I received an email from Target with some promotion code which I won't use. This wasn't what struck me. What caught my attention was the picture of the kitchen on the advertisement! It is my vision put together completely!! Here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment