Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mrs. K Day

In honor of my 28th (yikes!) birthday, I feel it is appropriate to share some of my favorite photos of me with you! (Photos are in no particular order, as blogger.com is not easy to upload to!)

Snow tubing at a local park in February 2008.
Christmas 2009. Our first Christmas as a married couple!
Piper puppy climbing all over my head and eating my hair. Yummy!
Christmas 2008 with Buddy the Elf
Yankee Game in 2008 at the Old Yankee Stadium (my cousin and his girlfriend were in town and are Blue Jays fans). I think the Yankees lost to the Blue Jays but am not certain, I think I have blocked it from memory!
Our honeymoon in Aruba - our 3rd trip to Aruba!
Another Aruba honeymoon picture. My mission on the trip was to only consume beverages that matched what I was wearing. Mission: Accomplished!
July 4 weekend 2008. Rocking the Kanye glasses.
Our first Yankees game together - Aww! May 2007
Just being goofy trying on enormous goggle shades at a sunglass shop in Aruba. This was our first trip there - June 2007
So much fun! This was us at a wedding in Hartford in 2007. I saved for like 6 weeks to buy that Nicole Miller dress!
Getting zipped in on my wedding day! Thanks Miss R!
Bridal shower pic with my mom.
Trying on the sample of my wedding dress. It was the first dress I had ever tried on so I was overwhelmed and terrified!!













No comments:

Post a Comment