Friday, September 11, 2009

FNO

Up until this point, I have been very careful on my blog to not disclose anything too personal or about my location within the US for fear of stalkers (hey, it could happen). I'm about to throw all that out the window and share my tales from last night.

My dear friend Miss R and I attended Fashion's Night Out and lived to tell! Here is Miss R at the Scoop party in the Meatpacking District. This party was bumpin' with a DJ spinning 80s music and weird girls with bowl cuts ( the circa 1994 kind) crazy dancing ... not to mention free martinis (though I am convinced mine was entirely Cran and Miss R is convinced hers was entirely Club Soda).
We also attended the overstaffed Tory Burch party. We got there just as it was kicking off and managed to snag some free white wine.

Here are my favorite Tory Burch looks for fall:

Pop Military!
Loving this Pagadia tee. I definitely have a thing for black & white stripes.
Once I take the plunge and purchase the Pigadia tee, this is how I plan on styling it. Miss R gave me a white rabbit fur vest back in college and I could totally still wear it ... unzipped. haha. I LOVE when you hang onto things for so long they come back around!
The Pasquier sweater speaks for itself. I am DYING to own this. Not gonna lie, I did almost buy it. Credit goes to Miss R for talking me out of it ... Mr. K would've killed me! I think we can add this one to my Christmas List.

That about does it for my faves.
Here are Miss R's picks:
The Jaden boot. I can totally see why she loves them. It's a refined motorcycle boot! The Quilted Small Case in this violet color - FAB! I am totally feeling purple this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment