Monday, September 7, 2009

WW2BAM


OK I haven't written about this yet because it's *kind of* embarrassing but several weeks ago I applied to be a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I don't know what got into me, but it seemed like a good idea. Two days later, I received an email from ABC notifying me that I had an audition the following Friday. Not wanting to go by myself, I made Mr. K take time off work and go to New York City with me. The audition lasted all of 15 minutes during which I had to answer 30 multiple choice questions on various topics within 10 minutes. To make a long story short, I did not pass their ridiculous little test and was not selected to go into the contestant pool.


I guess I will have to make my millions the old fashioned way ... playing the PowerBall.
I did, however, get a yummy Magnolia cupcake out of the fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment