Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wish Would Vanish List

By now I'm sure it's apparent that I have a rather lengthy list of things I love, admire and want. But what about the things that are not my style? I think those items deserve a list too!


First, the french manicure. Simply not my style.

Second, plaid. I know it's in style for Fall 2009 but I am really not a fan!
Gnarly toes in desperate need of a pedicure. Now, I'll admit these tootsies are actually mine. And I will also explain what happened. During our 2 week Aruban paradise honeymoon, my Bubble Bath colored pedicure turned BRIGHT YELLOW in the sun and both my husband and I agreed no polish would look better than polish that had yellowed in the sun. Gross.


I love you SJP but you have GOT to get your hair colored more often than once every 6 months! These dark roots are just hideous.

While we're on the topic of hair, I have seen the 1978 Dorothy Hammill coif come back around. Icky.



I think we can consider this just a start to another type of list that will probably grow exponentially as I think of other things that are not my style.


No comments:

Post a Comment