Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am in such a pleasant mood today after attending an awesome Pampered Chef party last night! Of course I couldn't keep my wallet closed so here are my latest purchases (under $50 damage so not too bad!)

The small spreader: useful for appling the cream cheese frosting to the carrot cake cupcakes everyone loves!
The large spreader: in case I ever attempt an actual carrot cake!


The mini serving spatula: helps easily remove brownies from the pan. Or I suppose meatloaf.


Nylon pan scrapers. Not too sure what I will need these for but for $2.75 I couldn't pass them up!
The baker's roller. I do not own a traditional rolling pin and this looked like a much user-friendly alternative!

Mini Tart Shaper. This was the ultimate impulse purchase. I suppose I'll be using it to shape all the tarts I make. haha
















No comments:

Post a Comment