Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday's Material Wishlist Vol. 3

The list of things I'm obsessed with doesn't stop at just coats, boots, jeans, jewelry and handbags. I love cosmetic products too! Here are some of my faves:

Frederic Fekkai dry shampoo. It's awesome and totally saves my hair from the abuse of shampooing, conditioning and blow drying on a daily basis!


Sephora brand foundation brush no. 47. This is an amazing product and applies liquid foundation flawlessly and evenly.
I've tried many an eyeshadow and have found no better value than the Sephora brand duo. My personal fave is duo no. 5 which works well with my dark brown eye color.
Lancome Definicils is by far the BEST mascara of all time! You only need to apply it once a day. If you find that it needs to be spruced up a little bit, just use your eyelash curler.


The Benefit Eye Bright pencil works wonders! It makes even the sleepiest of Material Girls look wide awake! I apply it to the inner corners of my eyes. This is probably the one cosmetic product I could not live without!

One of my favorite brands for face makeup is Smashbox. Both the Photo Finish primer and High Definition foundation are amazing. Paired together, they make a flawless combo!






No comments:

Post a Comment